3S Solar Plus builds the energy- generating building envelopes of tomorrow. Since 2001 we have produced solar roofs for over 12,000 houses. Our innovative photovoltaic systems are developed and produced in Switzerland. Our customers play an active role in climate protection by using our products.
We are currently looking for you
IT-Engineer (m/f) Industry 4.0, 100 % in Thun (Switzerland)
Our goal is the realization of digitalized processes and the implementation of an industry 4.0-oriented production. To optimize our IT systems and unified processes „end to end“, we need an IT allrounder who brings the ability to create applications, tools and reports independently.
Our IT architecture is based on Office 365 and an ERP X3 by Sage, we work with external service providers for hosting and network administration.
We realize projects in product and software development with SCRUM, tasks are structured using Jira.
- Planning and coordination of IT projects
- Programming (adjustments, extensions) the systems of the production
- Create reports and evaluations using Power BI
- Supporting the employees, training for new applications and needs assessment for digital processes, reports and data acquisition
- Cooperate with external IT service providers
- Degree in IT or education/further training as computer scientist with related work experience
- Knowledge in .NET and C# programming, as well as SQL
- Work experience with SCRUM and agile projects
- Independent and structured, flexible, dynamic, teamplayer
- Excellent skills (written/spoken) in English; Good skills (written/spoken) in German language prefered
Change the future energy supply with us!
Interested in this opportunity, then we should get to know each other! Please send us your full application to email@example.com. For any further information please contact Ms. Annelis Straubhaar, Head of Finance & HR,
+41 33 224 25 60.